How to Use the Navigator
How does the Navigator work?
With the Navigator, users can:
- Learn how states and cities are structuring, financing, expanding, and improving early education.
- Adjust their search based on the criteria that matter to them.
- Easily save and share the strategies and innovations they find.
The homepage allows you to begin your search by completing a sentence with your own criteria. You have several options:
- Select a state or city, or explore both
- Search by individual policy strategies and innovations
- Browse all policy strategies and innovations
You can read more about our criteria for including policy strategies and innovations in the Navigator here.